View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
kipperfan
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Free Oil Change!

So I thought some CP'ers might want to check this out. A new automotive place in town called "Broken Axle" has an ad in the latest edition of the local Bridgeland newletter (link below). The ad is not only an ad but also a coupon, for any first time customer, for a free oil change anytime before Oct 30 2010. I have a copy of the newsletter, clipped the coupon, called today and with a little convincing they are sliding me tommorow! Here is the good part for the rest of you, talked to a fellow next door later this afternoon and he advised he has already taken advantage of the same deal, but by printing off the coupon in the link below as opposed to having the actual flyer. He had no issues with it and there is nothing in the coupon that states this is not allowed.

So there you go, free oil change! I will report back if I have any issues tommorow afternoon.

http://www.calgaryarea.com/pdf/Bridgeland.pdf

Fyodor Dostoevsky - The Brothers Karamazov
kipperfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kipperfan For This Useful Post: