View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
Aeneas
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Return Of The Czechs

A hot topic during my recent visit to the Czech Republic was a possible return visit by the number one Calgary Flames fans in Moravia and Bohemia!

Both calgaryboy (Petr) and Patrik wanted to return badly.

So plans were made over (real) Pilsner beer. Those plans have have now been mostly finalised. Calgaryboy comes in November, Patrik in March. Two very good Flames home stands.

Last time they came they bought most of their tickets from the Flames, must pause here to give credit to Cedarmeter, who sent his tickets by courier to the Czech Republic almost as soon as the last trip was planned. Anyway so many generous offers of tickets came up after they had purchased them.

So I am asking for some help. I will again house the Czechs, and provide food and transportation, but I am not a season ticket holder.

I am going to list the games when they will be here, and lean on the generosity of the fine CP community. If you have 2 tickets would you be willing to take a Czech with you to one of the games? If you have one ticket would you be willing to give it up for the guys, or we will buy it.

Calgaryboy in November

Thurs 13 Nov vs Coyotes 2 tickets from DT77
Sat 15 Nov vs Sens 2 tickets from millartime80
Tues 18 Nov vs Ducks. 2 tickets from millartime80
Thurs 20 vs Blackhawks. 2 tickets from millartime80
Sat 22 vs Devils 1 ticket from Furnaceface, MAYBE...

Patrik in March:

Patrik has asked to hold off on solid plans until he finalizes.

calgaryboy's dates are firm, Patrik plans to drive across Canada first; not 100% sure he will be here for the Wed 11th game.

Sat 14 March is a perfect night for Flames central, the only away game during either stay.

So I thank you CP in advance, if there is some help you can give great. If not, please consider coming out for the away game. We had a way better turn out for the away game we watched at Pete's Pub westhills, but that could have been because the FC game was also Valentines day.

Thanks, Aeneas

Last edited by Aeneas; 09-27-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removed Patrik's game dates
Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeneas For This Useful Post: