View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #64
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
Jesus Christ, try to mix in a little empathy.

Unless you can show me that these families encouraged and enabled their family member to live this lifestyle, I won't join your crusade.
Sorry, what are you talking about? You must have grossly misread what I wrote if you're coming to this conclusion because no other logical explanation makes sense.

The guy literally asked us not to discuss the situation or those involved because it might make the family feel bad. That's too bad. It happened in a public place putting the public at risk, the public has every right to discuss it and 'insult' the idiots involved. Period. That shouldn't even be a question at this point. This has nothing to do with empathy towards the family, it sucks for them, but the idiots involved deserved to be called out for living a lifestyle that put the innocent public at risk and be condemned for it. No $5 weed sale results in multiple public murders in Calgary.

That has nothing to do with the family.

Salman Abedi had family members who believed he was a good person and are also mourning his life. I still reserve the right to call Salman Abedi an absolutely disgusting piece of #### human being that is hopefully rotting in hell.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote