Thread: Sons of Anarchy
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #400
Eastern Girl
Crushed

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
I am still not sure what the end game is with Abel. I keep expecting him to out Gemma, but now I am thinking that it is just one more thing to add to her paranoia and she is going to do something stupid on her own.

After the school incident, I am expecting him to kill another kid or something.

They sure did turn Jax into a real prick though. Hard to like him at this point. It crossed my mind that that Jax could be intentionally sabotaging his own club to destroy it, because he is just doing everything wrong. Maybe he finally realized that there could never be a transition to non-violent business and the only way to get out was to destroy it. Obviously Bobby getting nabbed was an unwanted side-effect.
Interesting theories.

I like the idea of Gemma sabotaging herself. It definitely is set up for that, given how she reacted when Happy and Rat went to pick her up and she had a break down and packed a gun. It's possible that she does end up outing herself, but I still think either Nero or Unser play a role in her demise, assuming she has a demise. Wouldn't surprise me to see her outlive everyone. She's pretty crafty, but then again, a lot of her craftiness comes from using Unser.

Jax is definitely sabotaging his own club, however, I doubt it's on purpose. I think he just got too big for his britches and thought he was invincible, since all their other hoodwinks worked out well in the end. Most criminal bosses meet their eventual end at the hands of someone meaner or smarter or better connected, etc. Perhaps this is Jax' end.

"Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain," seems like a fitting description for Jax now, at least the end part. He killed Clay for everything he did, and has now perfectly filled his shoes. I still like Jax, but perhaps it is because he is a decent enough guy, or as decent as you can be if you are in a gang and killing people. He seems to have well defined boundaries, protect children and women, protect the boys. He just lost it when Tara died. I mean, jeez, he was how close to going to jail for a lengthy stay to essentially protect her? Instead she is brutally murdered in her own home. That's a pretty harsh slap to the face.