View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #27
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

That was an exciting finish in a bad way. Stamps still won 36-35 though.

GOOD:
- QB Andrew Buckley and Ricky Stanzi looks good and poised. Bo Levi looks ready.
- RECEIVER: Juwan Brescacin, Lynch, Nixon(good and bad)
- RB: Terry Williams-showed explosiveness. Messam looks like regular season-ready. Green didn't get much touch so hard to gauge his performance.
- OL: Not very noticeable which is good I guess.
- DL: i thought they played except when Franklin was in the game.
- LB: Overall i thought they did well and not give up a lot of rushing yardage.
- DB: Veterans were good but not so sure about the players fighting for the spot.
- ST: Did very well.

BAD:
- QB: Mitchell Gale. Slow and undecided. His throwing was mostly flat and not on target except for a couple of good passes. He played like this is first CFL game in his career. I expect him gone next week.
- R: Way too many drop passes. Both Daniels and Jordan dropped an easy throw by Bo. Jamal Nixon dropped one but I don't think I can blame him 100% on that play. Gale threw that ball behind.
- DB: Odiasse was terrible but he prevented a TD on Eskimos last play. Joel Ross had a terrible night.
- INJURY: DL Cordarro Law going down early in the game. Not sure how serious though.

As i mentioned earlier I got a feeling Gale will be cut. None of the newcomers in DB showed they can unseat some of the veterans. I think DB Joel Ross lost his battle for DB position. AJ Cruz might not make it. It was not because he is bad, it's just that other returner played much better than him. I am hoping they put him on practice roster but might not have a room. National Receivers spot might be the interesting part during cut time. Lynch, Sindali and Kohlert all earn the spot. Durant, Parker and Brescacin are a shoo-in.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OzSome For This Useful Post: