View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:
Default Online Clothing Stores

I enjoy online shopping for a few reasons. First of all it is much cheaper than buying the clothes here in my city since 99% of the stores over price their stock. Second there is always a much greater selection online.

I find myself using the home websites for a lot of companies but this becomes a hassle if you want to order multiple brands. It means I usually end up having to order from a few different sites and pay shipping multiple times.

What I am looking for are online clothing stores. Just like you would go into your favourite store in Calgary and find many different brand names, I wish to find this online. I have had a lot of trouble finding the selection I want in North American sites. Here are a few of the name brands I like to wear:

Diesel
Ben Sherman
Fen Church
WESC
Rip Curl
O'Neil
Reef
William Rast
True Religion
Lacoste
Billabong
RVCA

I am looking for an online clothing store that can offer me all of these. I wish to be able to buy any combination of the following in one stop. Any suggestions?