View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 05:37 PM   #1
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:
Default Facing or In Foreclosure?

The possibility of facing foreclosure comes with incredible stress and many essentially give up and let the process take its course. It can also be embarrassing which prevents people from seeking help.

Even after the bank has proceeded with action against you, it is still possible for me to sell the property and get you out of the foreclosure process. You may have heard the adds for LeClair Thibeault Law Office on the fan 960 which discusses the attempt to save you in the foreclosure process. Ron Thibeault's office is in the same building as mine and we talk on the regular.

The biggest mistake you can make is not doing anything. It can be 6+ months from the bank first contacting you to the property actually going into foreclosure. Each passing month comes with additional expenses as the bank proceeds through the process. Get in touch with me asap...there could be multiple options.

I can't stress enough the importance of entertaining all options. Speaking with me is 100% confidential and could be a huge game changer through the difficult time.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com