Thread: [PGT] Flames 1 Team Hrudey 2
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #93
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckluck2 View Post
Lets just remember Hrudey lives in Calgary and is a season ticket holder and always has positive things to say about the Flames.
Meh. Rob Kerr takes it on the chin all the time from fans and I don't see fans calling for apologies. Hrudey is a big boy and should be able to accept some criticisms for what I would call not one of his best games. It's pretty obvious that many of us noticed him rambling the same stuff over and over. We all got that Lack let in a bad goal and bounced back but it was pretty painful having to hear it every time he touched the puck for the entire 2nd half of the game. As a Flames fan it would have been just as annoying if it was the other way around and Ortio let in the bad goal. You have to move on with the game in a broadcast and he didn't do that. Also nobody in the country is tuning in to hear the violin for Burrows as outside of Vancouver he's one of the most despised players in the NHL.

I like Kelly and always have but last night was just one of those nights for him not unlike that goal Lack let in. Sometimes people aren't always on top of their games. If Flames players or the SN guys aren't above criticism neither should nice guys like Hrudey.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 03-09-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote