View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 07:02 PM   #217
JiriHrdina
I believe in the Pony Power

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Oh look it's the smug young liberal (categorizing is the way you like to play I see) here on behalf of the minorities that didn't ask him to speak on behalf of them. I'm not lecturing anyone. I'm just stating why he's out of a job and why I don't blame the teams. I'm on a couple of Oakland Raiders forums that are populated by lots of black people and pretty well all of them condemned him for it there as well. I suppose you are the voice for them as well? You like to believe you are some voice of reason but in reality you have become a pest on these forums always picking out things like this to add your liberal commentary that nobody asked for. Calling poster that you disagree with as "old men" (I laugh at this one all the time as it's inevitable you will be one as well and the tables will be turned 180) and your drive by posts like this that contribute absolutely nothing to the discussion. Your self righteous drivel got really old a few years ago and is barely tolerable today. It's a sports forum not a political forum so stick to the OT forum if you don't have anything of value to add to the discussion of NFL.
Didn't you kind of raise the political element in your original post?
JiriHrdina is offline   Reply With Quote