View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #154
LickTheEnvelope
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacem View Post
I live in BC. Canuck fans suck. I watch a lot of Canuck games, because I like watching hockey and it is the local team. I cheer for the team the Canucks are playing against just because I cannot stand the fan base. They are the worst, that I have personally experienced. If I lived in Toronto maybe i'd hate Leaf fans the same way.

However, I have had just too many ####ty run ins with them over the years that I have no respect for the fan base as a whole. On an individual basis its generally fine, in packs they are generally ###### bags. Obviously, most of my friends are Canuck fans. The most level headed of them agree with my assessment of how ####ty the fan base really is
I guess it's different being a Canuck's fan... because the idiots (idiot Canuck fans I mean) just go 'whatever another Canuck fan'... problem out here is that a LOT of people don't know much about hockey. They no a LOT about the Canucks and not much else. Also our sports media is likely the worst on the planet, so there's that too.

I can't think of other fanbases i've had a problem with in person... other than a few times at games with Wings fans... strange people...

Online, Oilers fans are the worst. Sadly they might be about the worst part of the internet. It's very bizarre too because I know a LOT of Oilers fans in real life and i've probably only ever met one who was obnoxious... but online it's a gong show.
LickTheEnvelope is offline   Reply With Quote