View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Thanks for everything CP had fun while it lasted

I just cant be on here anymore, I get made fun of because of the way I spell and type (even though I've explained numerous times that I have dyslexia and it's hard for me to type) and the constant attacks on Americans because we're stupid and will never be as good a Canada or on the same level as England.

I have came to the conclusion that since I'm stupid and cant type and tired of the arguments.

It was fun while it lasted, thanks for the memories that I had with you all.

I will never forget the day the tornado hit and all the well wishes really touched me, it actually made me tear up.

Some on here will never see eye to eye with me and that's life. But I'm just tired of all the constant American bashing and with the Island dweller calling me fat, ######ed that was just the straw the broke my back.

have a great year guys and gals, thanks Miss Teeks for the twitter Updates on the lockout, but I bid you good day and good year

PIMking (Ian)