View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:22 PM   #129
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvp2003 View Post
That's awesome! I'll bet most people at the Dome don't even realize that happens -- it kind of gets drowned out during the goal announcement unless you're really listening for it.

I miss the old cartoon cowboy they would play up on the jumbotron -- back then the whole rink would "YAAAAA-HOOOOOOOO". I wonder if that got annoying for opposition players...
Has someone with the Flames been reading this thread?

I haven't been to the Dome for the past several games, but unless I somehow missed it previously, it appears they brought back the "Yaaaaaa-hooooo" Cowboy after each Flames goal. i didn't see it until the third goal -- I was hoping they would score another so I could record it but alas it did not happen.

In any event, they didn't play it until a few seconds after Beasley announced the goal scorer, which allowed things to quiet down enough to hear it. Well done!

PS the Moose chants are starting to catch on; the wave at the end of the third period was also one of the best I've seen in awhile (I'm sure it had something to do with St. Paddy's day).
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote