View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 09:31 PM   #54
DuffMan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Possibly, but only one person, held on to the belief for a decade, and sent a team of lawyers to Hawaii to pursue it, and constantly went on talk shows to make the accusations.

Quote:
I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
Quote:
"His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
Quote:
"A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer
Quote:
"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."
Quote:
"There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"
Etc. Etc.

Last edited by DuffMan; 04-21-2017 at 09:40 PM.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote