Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #451
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Bandwagoner View Post
The Framework is such an awful, evil construct. Because you know when they get out of this, the psychological ramifications it will have on everyone will be world-shattering.

Fitz (or Simmons for that matter) will probably never get over killing Agnes or torturing Daisy. Plus it sorta seems like Fitz is remembering the other world a little bit, but choosing this version of him to run with.
I think that relationship is pretty much done, because frankly I think that Fitz remembers the other world, and in that other world because he never thought or cared about the ramifications of what he was doing he caused the rise of Aida and other events. At least here in the framework he can hide behind it not being the real world and him being able to control the effects. There's also the seductive ability of the frame work that Daisy talked about. I tend to think that when this is over a few people are going to be booked for Tahiti vacations.

that shooting of Agnes was awful to watch by the way because she did such a great job of playing terrified, and now she's dead forever.

Quote:
Daisy will probably resent Fitz and May forever, because... you know...beatings and torture. At least the whole Ward thing doesn't seem to be deeply affecting her yet. Seems like she's been able to separate that Ward from the real Ward.
There's no doubt that Fitz is going to expose Daisy to the crystals, the question is does she become Quake here or something even more horrible.

Remember that this framework was originally designed around May since the previous ones the spa and chasing Aida failed to contain her. So I tend to think that the program is very effective on her and she might be the last one to break free. For all we know in the end, she might not want to leave.

Ward is code, but he's redeeming himself, so I wonder if they download him into a LMD in the end, even though I tend to think that LMD's will not be allowed to exist at the end of this.

Quote:
Mack losing, then having, then probably losing his daughter again.

May being the monster she is in this world, basically single-handedly causing the rise of Hydra.

Coulson will probably come out of this the least scarred, and will be the only person to keep this team from falling apart post-Framework.

This story arc will end tragically.
May more then Aida/Ophelia/Lady Hydra or Fitz is in my mind the lynch pin of the Framework, this reality was created based out her and her biggest regret more then anyone else. I almost wonder if she's the key to the exit more then AIDA.

Coulson will survive, but this team is being destroyed, Fitz and Simmons can never go back if Fitz is at all aware of who he is on the other side.

Daisy and May can because I think that May is completely brainwashed and is living the choices.

But I have to wonder, because Aida is still in the other world as well, she's operating in two worlds, and Shield is down for the count right now with really only Yo-Yo left.

What if they get out of the Framework and find that Hydra rose in the real world?

I mean we still have modified watchdog leader there as well.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: