View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 10:54 AM   #627
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

That's about my only real true complaint, is there's no efficient way to cook my 200 apples than like 10 or more button presses, and there's a limit to how many meals I can carry.

The weapon durability thing is usually a killer for me, I've decided to not buy games on that factor alone. But it hasn't bothered me so far, and quitting a boss fight because of not enough weapons is no different than quitting because of not enough hearts, or potions, or fairies, or inadequate gear, just means aren't quite ready for the fight. I had something similar in one of the test of strength shrines, my equipment and skill wasn't good enough. Marked it, came back with better gear, more practice dodging and special attacks, and a few fairies and got it on my second try.

The economy is a little stingy as well, I should have more $ for the time I've been playing IMO.

I'm in the boat of I'm having so much fun I don't want to stop playing, and it's been a while since a game did that to me.

EDIT: BTW there's a great grove of apple by/on Satori Mountain, blowing up the trees with bombs and collecting the apples is hilarious and rewarding There's also Hearty Durians in the area which are amazing cooked (full health + 4 yellow hearts!)