View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #254
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Location: https://homestars.com/companies/2808346-keith-my-furnace-guy
Exp:
Default Free inspection available

Tomorrow this Calgary pucker gets his FREE furnace inspection as promised.

He just moved into a brand new house and I immediately questioned the work done according to the sticker left behind by a company I don't recommend hiring so I am going to show him the work in question I don't approve of.

This is a FREE service that ALL Calgarypuck is entitled to if they wish to have it done ....especially after taking occupancy of a new house.

Its very important to know whether or not a pre occupancy cleaning, inspection and re warranty of the appliance has been done or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
Pmd my reply to you and want everyone to understand I am offering this poster my services in the form of FREE inspection in his new house.

Why????

Brand new houses DO NOT have a clean furnace, vents or ducts as they have been exposed to allot during the construction of the home.

Today's high efficiency furnaces are even more at risk of malfunction as the time required to clean, inspect and re-warranty them has doubled.

The companies hired to do the job are doing the job in less than half the time required to do it PROPERLY.

For the purpose of giving the new home owner their moneys worth some builders have in place a pre occupancy cleaning program in place to ensure the HVAC system is clean for the new owners prior to moving in.

Here's the problem.

The Builders site superintendent may or may not have taken the time to inspect the work done by the company responsible for doing the furnace vent and duct cleaning.

Chances are that NOTHING was done at all.

Here is where I come in.

I am offering a FREE inspection of the system so you will know with digital photos what I find and what needs to happen next. Its an offer open to anyone ......even if you used a service in an older house I will come look at it and give it a thumbs up or down.

Give it a try .....403-803-9511 ask for me (Keith) and I am on my way ...its that simple.

Keith
EVERLAST is offline   Reply With Quote