View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 06:59 AM   #34
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

Cancer struck me this year, went through 15 radiation treatments, Brachytherapy and injections that are still causing havoc to my system today.

During Brachytherapy they ripped my hip muscles which has caused me significant grief and has me in physio twice a week.

I have many relatives living in Ukraine, cant imagine their daily lives!

My oldest and dearest friend (Elementary school) contracted cancer as well, and has 8 months to live.

I'm still working and enjoying it, although I get to decide if and when to pull the plug. Keeps the brain active and helped significantly to keep my mind occupied during the above treatments.

My children are all awesome, seem to have things figured out and have great lives! Grandkids are smart, cute and doing super well in studies and activities. They love their Dedo (Grandpa)!

I wake up breathing every morning, look to my left and see my beautiful wife, get up and see the sun rise in the east and watch it go down in the west! Although life has provided a few road blocks, its great to be able to enjoy all of the little things that mean the most to me.

Last edited by Cheese; 11-16-2023 at 07:04 AM.
Cheese is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post: