Thread: Golf!!!2!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #864
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
I'm playing them and really like them. I mean, really like them. I take a lot of #### from some of the other players but these things are awesome. I get the same performance out of the Kirkland as so do out of the Pro-V1. I can squeeze a little more performance out of the Pro-V1x but not enough to get excited about. The Kirkland is explosive off the tee and has great feel around the greens. Stopping performance is every bit as good as the Pro-V series. These are a four piece ball, so guys with slow swing speeds will not be able to work them effectively.

What I have been able to find out about these balls is they are Korean in origin. They are a four piece, which makes them a little unique. Based on that I think they are probably manufactured by Volvik and equivalent to the Volvik S4 or Vista iV. These are a great ball from an underrated manufacturer.

Oh, and only available online.
I gotta try these. Been playing the Chromesofts, and while they're cheaper than ProVs, not by a heck of a lot.

I do love that mushy feel of the Chromesofts though!
AltaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote