Thread: Miscarriage
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:06 AM   #33
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm really sorry to hear about that. My sister and her husband were pregnant a couple months ago. They filled in the entire family on the news and I was expecting be be an uncle come winter and both parents were thrilled to be grandparents.

Then a month later, news that a miscarriage occurred. My sister took it pretty hard and seeing my Mom cry was pretty heartbreaking.

But in the end, you realise that this is all part of nature and this happens a lot more often then anyone is willing to discuss. We just have to trust that the human body is doing what is right for itself. The body's number 1 purpose is to survive. Not to live a happy life. Not to have a good job or get married. Purpose #1 is survival and we just have to trust that the person's body was doing what it thought was right.

One of my aunts had 6 miscarriages before she finally gave birth to an amazing young girl. And as someone said already, she takes solace in the fact that although she would have loved each of those children as much as her current one, she can't imagine her life without her.

Last edited by Huntingwhale; 08-03-2017 at 09:50 AM.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote