Thread: Miscarriage
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 10:12 PM   #21
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

My wife's cousin carried a baby to full term only to have it be stillborn, basically a miscarriage at full term. That was heartbreaking to watch. They were devastated. It's a little more severe when you're so close to giving birth. You pick out names, get rooms ready, make plans; all for naught. They gave him a full funeral and still celebrate his "birthday" every year. They were forever changed by the experience.

The good news is they tried again and have a wonderful healthy boy that they love dearly.

I guess what I'm saying is that grieving for your loss is normal and should be done, but the future always holds hope for better things.

I say this as my wife and I ended up going to the hospital today because she was dangerously dehydrated with a heart rate over 150 bpm. 8 months pregnant and all....I nearly shat myself. It's scary when the health of loved ones takes a turn for the worse, especially when they're carrying a future loved one inside them.
Cali Panthers Fan is online now   Reply With Quote