View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #33
Crumpy-Gunt
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames_F.T.W View Post
I've always thought of Bennett as a gritty Duchene
Interesting. Kind of agree with that. I've always seen him as Corey perry as a center. Not quite as much of a pure release but plays very similar style.

I'd like to see Ferland on that Bennett Gaudreau line. I think his game is perfectly suited for Bennett and will also help make space for Johnny.

Exciting to think we may have our future first line forwards and top d pairing already in the organization. Perhaps we already have our future top 6 forwards and top 4 d already somewhere in the organization as well.

I'm stoked. I think Gaudreau is our main star offensively and Brodie is our most important player but perhaps Bennett could be our most effective player soon.

He seems to take everything right to the net. He has a competitive nature and drive that not many on our team have. You rarely see a 19 year old rookie with his drive and compete level. It's inspiring. I hope he stays healthy and has a great season.

I'd like to see someone other than Bennett answer the bell when Gaudreau takes a nasty check or slash. I love seeing him stand up for his teammate but surely between engelland and Bollig we are spending around 7 million in their truculence, leadership, grit and willingness to stand up for the kids. Next time someone goes after Gaudreau and nobody but Bennett does something I'm going to lose it.
Crumpy-Gunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Crumpy-Gunt For This Useful Post: