View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
Kerplunk
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Testimonial

I went with David to manage my property a bit over a month ago, and he has gone above and beyond what I expected a property manager to do; I am very pleased with the work he has currently done managing my place. I would absolutely recommend him if you are looking to rent out a place through a property manager.

The long version:

A few months ago I started looking at a number of property management companies to rent out my place in the NE, and was at that time referred to David through CP (thanks Travis). I asked a number of questions of each management company on my list, in an attempt to find someone that would look after the tenants that they are placing, as well as treat my place more like their own property, not just another location to shove a renter. David stood out as the clear choice.

Throughout the process of renting the property out David was extremely helpful in offering advice and help as needed, helping to get the property ready for renters, and answered any questions or concerns I had in a timely manner. This was huge for me, as shortly afterwards I went under the knife to fix my knee, and his help was greatly appreciated.

We are only in the first month of the lease right now, but everything is going smoothly, largely thanks to David.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerplunk For This Useful Post: