Thread: Cycling Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #244
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Was out looking at new road bikes today for my Conquer Cancer ride this June. Hit up Lifesport, Ridleys, Road, and Eurosport. Got pretty solid service at all 4...ran out of time to hit up Bow Cycle, but they have the big sale next week. Seemed like they all had deals on trying to get rid of 2010/2011 models.

Eurosport + Lifesport are getting all their bikes in next weekend. Ridleys has quite a few 2012's and Road had next to nothing in my price range ($1500-$2000). Ridleys also has a good deal for the RTCC riders so that is a big incentive to buy there!!

Got a great vibe from Eurosport for the Opus bikes. Anyone on here ever ridden one or have any comments on them?? I've done a bit of digging since we got back and they seem to have a pretty good reputation with very solid, well built, and well priced bikes.

Same goes for Eurosport?? Never really seen/heard of them before, but seemed like a good shop. I'm a novice road rider so being able to rely on the bike shop is going to be a big benefit to me.