View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 01:11 PM   #110
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yen Man View Post
I'm an accountant / finance person, and while I can't say I love what I do, I don't mind it either. It's just what I'm good at doing. It's a desk job building financial models, doing budgets, variance analyses, reports, etc. It's not the most exciting job in the world (don't think there will be a CSI type show on my field anytime soon).

But I definitely don't wake up in the morning dreading to go to work. Part of it is because I do like the company I work for a lot. I've been here for 10 years now, and although there have been a lot of changes, the core of the company is still very good to me. It's a healthy working environment, decent pay, good work/life balance, and the company's image and what they stand for makes me proud to say I work for them.
Ha! Thats hilarious! Now I'm thinking about that at my job.

"My GOD! This man has misplaced his 4-digit GST Access Code!"

"This criminal tried sneaking his speeding tickets into his line items in order to deduct them from his taxes!"

God that show would suck.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: