View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 05:53 PM   #4728
Calgary4LIfe
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer View Post
I've posted on other threads here and PM a few members the last couple years.. but sure go with that. Not once today have I bragged about edmonton just defended their record and stated I enjoy reading the echo chamber bias in this thread... responses like this are the main reason I have never bother posting previously but sure rant away..
However, you suddenly felt the need to start posting here.. why exactly? If you have been following this thread (or the previous iterations) at all over the years, there is nothing really new, except more examples (like some of the top 10 moments posted earlier) as they arise.

You can dismiss me as nothing more than just a fan that is doing nothing more than unfairly ranting and foaming at the mouth, but that is simply not the case. Lots of old accounts (just like you) are about to come out of the woodwork now that the Oilers' record is no longer a monumental embarrassment, and a whole rash of new ones will spring up. I just find it 'humorously annoying' (if such a thing can be both humorous and annoying at the same time) that a bunch of bandwagon fans have renewed interest in their team to start doing what you are doing.

Carry on, however.