View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 01:06 PM   #22
zukes
Nostradamus

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
What I would love to see is they flash to a world with an Imperial shuttle landing and Vader gets out and walks towards a building past a older Ashoka who's eyes open wide in horror and recognition and she starts to cry. Vader senses her and turns to confront her and then turns and walks away as if she means nothing and she's not a threat.
This would be a cool way to see that Ahsoka can still access the force, but doesn't use it. I'd go darker though as I'd have Vader acknowledge that he knows who she is, but kill her anyway. IMO, Vader has been weakened too much in the prequels and The Clone Wars. People need to see how evil he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I don't know if they'll kill Ezra or Kanan, they're series central. I would think that this rebel group will though see a lot of heart break and probably some death and in the end they realize that their rebellion is causing innocent people to suffer so they break up and go their separate ways with Kanan and Ezra vanishing into the outer rim to hide from the Inquisitor or Vader.
Would be a way to include them in the movies, but really takes away from Luke's story as the only remianing Jedi. I just figured that would be how this series ends, and they can always explore the time period between other movies or even between Episode 6 & 7 in the future. I do like that they aren't going to adhere to the EU though, so it will be new storytelling for all, and they can go whichever way they choose.