View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:52 AM   #33
old-fart
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm about ready to give up on this show. Just random crap happening to people that I have zero emotional investment in. What are we about 5 episodes in and there is no real explanation of the weird dude that "takes peoples hurt away", no explanation of the crazy non-talking chain-smoking white-wearing weirdos, no real background on any of the characters to make you give two craps if they die or not. I had hopes for this show but it really does seem like each episode is written by someone different who wasn't given any of the backstory at all. The preacher episode where he lost his church because he's a moron was so predictable it was painful. I was hoping the crazy gun lady would get shot by the hooker in the head, and considering how much her hand was apparently shaking, it is a minor miracle she wasn't. I keep hoping the random pack of dogs that is apparently roaming the woods takes down all the weird white cult people.

There just isn't... anything... really likable about this show. I gave it a go for this long hoping that maybe, this would be the week something would make some sense but... meh. Nothing. She didn't buy cereal and is finally, after however many years, moving on. Who cares?
old-fart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to old-fart For This Useful Post: