View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 08:54 AM   #18
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Car style vs. practicality advice for young male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table 5 View Post
At the ultimate end of the spectrum would be a used 911 4, but I'm not sure that you could handle the volume of the vagine flying your way.
Go with a used C2, and that substantially reduces the amount of flying vagine. In fact I know of a great one that might just be listed right now!

As for the OP, buy whatever suits your lifestyle. Out of those three you mentioned I'd say the Subaru without a doubt.

Although there's a lot of truck mocking going on in the thread, they're freaking great. Throw a few friends and 4 bikes in the back and head to the mountains with room to spare. I've done long group ski trips in a small(ish) SUV, a crossover, and a half-ton, and the truck wins for comfort and luggage capacity hands down. No screwing around with Thule racks or anything and lots of cabin space.

For other options, the Audi wagon was thrown around, as well as the Xterra. You could look at Volvo too. Sporty enough, does what it sounds like you need.

You're not going to make or break your love life based on what you're driving anyway. Calgary is really a Mecca of gorgeous cars so it's going to take more than a new Subaru to impress anyone here if that's what you're after.

Buy what you want and fata everyone else. But if you go with the Santa Fe or the Rogue, you'll be stuck in the friendzone for life.
DownhillGoat is offline   Reply With Quote