View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:58 PM   #981
MillerTime GFG
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Golden View Post
What a junk performance. Incredibly sloppy passes all around by Canada, their ball handling I can only describe as spastic.
Hoilett was such a disappointment but then again he has been just average at QPR anyways so expecting more than average from Jr. seems to be his benchmark.
It has become apparent year after year that it doesn't matter if the Canada men's squad is up 3, down 1, tied, down 2-1 they play the same. Their strategy doesn't change, the urgency or pace remains the same.
This probably will come across as absurd but I think that based on their superior organization and chemistry as an overall squad that the Canada Womens squad would beat them. The men's team lacks a huge amount of confidence and their level of play is dysfunctional.
Lol...not only is it absurd, it's not even close to being remotely true. I doubt the women's team would keep them within 15 goals, no embellishment. My soccer team would beat the women's team, no embellishment. Not dumping on the women's team, but it's just the truth.
MillerTime GFG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MillerTime GFG For This Useful Post: