View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 11:08 PM   #430
kmart
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
Seeing Kyle Lowry yuck it up on the sideline tonight and play coach getting in the huddle tonight really pissed me off tonight. Maybe it shouldn't, but given the circumstances of Bianca injuries it really left a bad taste in my mouth.
Um, thats a really negative spin on things. I'll spin it in a positive way for you . Kyle is the most veteran player on the team with lots of knowledge from different coaches. On the floor he is also the commander of the team, he probably knows the most about each player and where they should be. It is fantastic that he is out there given the circumstances giving full support of his teammates. What a leader!

On a serious note, lots of hate for Lowry and DeRozan considering they were the ones that took this franchise to its highest heights. They are great players and they can't really be substituted with Joseph, Powell, Wright, or FVV. I like Powell and Wright too, but they aren't even close to DeRozans and Lowry's level yet. Today's game was a prime example of why both Lowry AND Derozan are needed. Derozan scored 37 everyone else on the team absolutely struggled scoring the basketball. This team needs them both.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote