View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 10:33 PM   #61
Hey Connor, It's Mess
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Yeah if you're concerned about the lack of progression in a young core piece that we're paying $6.375m you are clearly an Oilers fan. Good detective work.
Wasn't referring to those posts; I thought the content of my own would have made that obvious. Not sure why you're taking it upon yourself to presume otherwise? If I was talking about overall progression, I would've said so.
I was referring to the people panicking after 12 games. He'll return to his former self soon enough. Whether you think said former self isn't good enough for the amount he is paid, or isn't following a trajectory of development you're happy with, is different. Good detective work, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime GFG View Post
Have you witnessed the exodus from said woodwork quite a bit since May of 2016?
If only there was some way to read these boards prior to having an account! Oh wait.
(Also, I wasn't being entirely serious about the Oilers fans comment)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilzeh View Post
Yeah, that has to be it, I'm sorry we said something bad about your favorite player, the point is: He hasn't progressed in these years at all IMO, if something, he's even slower and even worse in his own zone.

He's young, lets hope he figures it out, rather sooner than later as Flames is paying him to figure it out now.
See my response to Bear.

Last edited by Hey Connor, It's Mess; 11-04-2016 at 10:47 PM.
Hey Connor, It's Mess is offline   Reply With Quote