View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #66
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
Dont let some of the comments here get to you. There's so much discrimination here (i've noticed the racism has stepped up) that you just have to relax and not to take it to heart.
I haven't noticed that. In fact, since Calgaryborn left I'd say it's decreased.

These 'woe is me goodbye threads' are kinda lame. Sorry things have been tough on you, and you're having a rough day though. As a few have said, breaks help. I've done breaks myself.

And remember, it's the internet. As close as communities may be there will always be jerks, or just some people who have such a different view than you they seem like jerks, and you guys butt heads nearly everytime you cross paths.

There's also a lot of misunderstanding and elevated arguments that would never happen in real life just because of the problems of the written word (and some people's posting skills) and the fact it is anonymous.

The biggest thing is just not to take it so seriously, cause it really isn't. This isn't you arguing with your girl, or your family, it's just a bunch of people, most of whom you never meant. And probably a bunch you'd never hang out with in real life anyway. Once you are able to take a breath and let it roll off you, you'll be fine.

Feel better, hope to see you back!
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daradon For This Useful Post: