View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 10:41 AM   #361
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I like this game more then most other because it really does a great job of exposing flaws, whether its character flaws or thought process flaws.

Hunger, fatigue and minor injuries over a long period of time with a bag of money at the end ups the paranoia and the risk versus reward decision making.

Zeke had every kind of advantage in this game including an incredible final story in front of a jury, and in the span of probably a few hours he threw it away. He became that guy that now makes your paranoia rise when he's around. It was a stupid stupid move by him and on all sides. He's now the guy that went a step too far in the game and he burned a ton of good will.

Plus his strategy exposure at tribal went too far in making him look like a cerebral threat.

Ozzy was probably the absolutely right vote though because sure he brings in the food, but he's the biggest physical threat. But if they knew that Tai was sitting on a bunch of idols they'd realize that he's smartly playing the good guy who's not a threat in the game and he's clearing the deck to the end with every week that he slides under the radar as the dupe.

I did really like the moment after Ozzy fell off of the pole, that just seemed to be a nice sportsman ship moment from a guy in Tai that honestly respects other players.

However when Andrea came off of that pole and hit the ground that way, my first thought when she first was sitting there that there was a serious ankle injury or knee injury.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: