View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 06:54 PM   #469
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Cookin View Post
People didn't get that Chuck was conning Jimmy until he fished out the recorder? It jumped out at me as soon as Chuck started trying to own up to making the mistake.

I also disagree that Chuck is in the right, morally and ethically. He's definitely down in the muck now, to use a Flash Walken-ism.

To bide the time, I decided I'm going to watch Breaking Bad episodes featuring Saul in the meantime. Watched his first appearance last night.
Yeah, it became obvious at a certain point through the episode what Chuck was trying to do, constantly asking if he *really* meant it. I am surprised Jimmy didn't see through that, but I guess Chuck had to ask to be positive.

I didn't know it would be a tape recorder though. For some reason, I also expected Hamlin t walk out from behind the foil sheeting.

I am enjoying the last insider podcast, but damn they spent the duration of my morning commute praising each others' work on the episodes. Anyway, still remarkable the level of detail they put into each episode and the difficulties in involved. Not sure if other TV shows do that, since I am not following any others, but still from the music to the locations this has been an amazing show. I wish there some good shows that overlap more. Like a season of Fargo and BCS.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote