View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 02:50 PM   #276
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Running list of gameplay things that are still annoying:

1. This is infuriating - when the goalie stops the puck on his pads, your AI d-man goes back and tries to pick it up, and pokes it into your own net. This happens all the time. It's happened to me at least a dozen times. This absolutely must be patched.
2. There are still some easy ways to score. It's somewhat too easy to just skate down the wing and hammer a slapshot from a terrible angle and have it leak through the goalie. I played a guy on the weekend who tried this on every rush.
3. Similarly, skating to below the circle and cutting across the net is an insta-goal. This isn't as bad because it's pretty easy to defend as long as you don't accidentally poke check it into your own net, but it shouldn't be an auto-goal. The goalie should at least stop them sometimes.
4. Really bugs me how on won offensive zone draws, the opposition's wingers can usually get to your d-man before he has time to do much of anything with the puck. That's nowhere near realistic.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote