View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 01:48 PM   #168
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiriHrdina View Post
The other guy was a point guard in college I think - so he could have arguably been a better shooter than a guy that spent his entire career in the paint.
Regardless once they both found the range, they were both hitting the shot - and it largely came down to luck/bounces. All their shots were on targert - just a matter of whether it bounced their way or not.

Who is "Ghetto Belly"?
It was high school, and I would argue that no matter what professional sport you play in, even the gooniest of goons in the NHL should still have a better shot than a guy who played Midget. I think it just speaks to how bad of a ball player he really was, which we've covered in depth in this thread already. I don't argue that the challenge was more even based on the fact that this was not a basketball net though.

That being said, Scott seemed like a different person when he was away from Kyle? (Why did I think it was Jason?) and now with just one sentence shown from the preview I am already dreading the two of them being reunited.

I loved how humble Tai was at the start of the episode, Oh thanks for keeping me guys fyi I could have stayed no matter what you wanted.. thats right Tai just fly under that radar.