View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 12:08 PM   #19
flamesfan6
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
- Coding Help Needed. This is the big one.
2 weeks ago, I knew absolutely nothing about customizing WordPress or creating websites. I've immersed myself in multiple YouTube videos and online HTML/WordPress tutorials to get what is done so far. (I'm looking to get into the web design/customization biz anyway) That stuff wasn't extremely complicated. This is the 4th website I've worked on but, by far, the most time consuming. I have ZERO knowledge or experience with coding though. There's quite a few pages that I'm guessing will require that, so if anyone is savvy in the field, I'd love your help there. Especially with trading/releasing players, waive/bring up player, and all those options.
- This would have to be done completely out of wordpress. Wordpress is great for a blogging type stuff, but not for implementing a custom solution for stuff like a hockey team management site.

For most of the team management roster stuff and so on, it would be ideally not wrapped in wordpress.

I suck at design but can whip together html front ends quick when given the assets and designs, and back end is where I like the most.
flamesfan6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flamesfan6 For This Useful Post: