Old 05-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #6356
Boreal
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaOiler72 View Post
you've gathered all that from living a whole 6 months there? lmao

yeah I dream of being stuck on the Deerfoot at 5PM on a Tuesday looking west

Newsflash: many factors are in play when choosing a city...things like cost of living, jobs, traffic congestion, green space, sense of community, our city not turning into Detroit when oil prices drop below $50/barrel

you enjoy fighting the tourists and congestion in Canmore and Banff? good for you, not everyone does

and Oilers fans are considered smug and arrogant...lmao

as for the Oilers...so good the narrative has changed from "they'll be out of the playoff race by November/December/January/February/March/April"....to "they got lucky with a soft schedule!" to "the cap will kill them, just watch!"

lol
Nice to see how well versed you still are in random irrelevant arguments, while still proving how pathetically smug & arrogant you are by repeatedly posting on a Calgary website in a thread about how Edmonton is No Good.

What should we discuss here? How Edmonton is stupendous? How Calgary is inferior? Tell us oh pathetic one. Or which Oiler sites should we troll?

1. The Deerfoot, Banff, or Canmore were never mentioned. Again, more baseless lies from a guy supporting the Donald Trump franchise of the NHL that broke the Draft Lottery odds... twice.

Grab a map, or you know... your phone might have a map on it as well. There are literally endless places to go in the mountains besides Banff & Canmore. But I guess not if you're an Oiler sloth & need to be around others to spout your baseless opinion in a commercial setting.

2. If you actually think traffic on the Deerfoot is bad, you're a more clueless hick than I even imagined.

My family has the CHOICE to live anywhere in the country or the planet & we chose Calgary because it has the highest affordable quality of life in the country & actually has an active vibrant community lifestyle & spirit that takes advantage of its world class geography.

I've lived in other parts of the country my entire life & we CHOSE Calgary based on these factors. Edmonton is a hot wasteland with nothing we found appealing.

3. Nice to see you're still delusional that all of the positive things that went the Oilers way this season had NO bearing on their performance.

They're amazing, the cap will gave no effect, neither will a drop in anyone's play, more injuries? big deal, harder schedule? no problem.

But please reply, with more baseless random irrelevant arguments to prove what a insecure fan you are posting on a Calgary website, defending your pathetic fandom.

You can't help it, you know you're addicted to the drama you bring here. For the rest of us, it's actually not drama, just comedy.

Or we can just wait until the Oinkers fail again, & you crawl back under whatever bridge you came out of.

You know... you're ALWAYS here pontificating when the Oilers are sliding into their wasteland of ineptitude.

Except... you aren't as you show up with your cherry picking, chicken hawk, meat head posts repeatedly when the narrative suits them.

Save us some time & email your thoughts to Spector & the OEG polit bureau.