View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 03:51 PM   #6
MoneyGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:

They've tried to get Remini to stop with threats of legal action, too, but she says she will not stop. I give her credit because she cannot have the immense resources that they do.

I know that organized religion and theists are slammed a lot here and sometimes for good reason, but Scientology is a dangerous cult and business. I don't even like calling it a church because it's really a business that is very successful at bilking people out of their money and ripping families apart.

This is one of the reasons why I have an intense hatred for Tom Cruise. I am indifferent to other members like Kirsti Alley and John Travolta who are not as annoying but there may be no one else on the planet that I detest as much as Cruise.

I'm watching this series to the end, although I think they could achieve the same thing in fewer hours than this will take. Having said that, it's a great series and is compelling and, at time, quite intense in what it's doing to people who fall into their trap. It's so sad.
MoneyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoneyGuy For This Useful Post: