View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default Scientology and the Aftermath

I don't know if anyone's has been watching this series that's being done by Leah Remini with Mike Rinder who used to be one of the Scientology executives involved in their policy of fair play.

This is a pretty exposing series from the abuses of David Mascavige who is the pope of Scientology, to the sheer money making aspects of this cult and how it works to siphon maximum money from their members. To the practices of the Sea Org the religion within the religion that has not only its own secret prison system to legalized slavery of its members to even worse things like enforced abortions and providing what is basically slaves to members like Tom Cruise

This series has had several interviews with high level members of this "Church" who escaped including Mark Headley and its wife Claire and Amy Scobee who was nearly driven insane after she left the church.

It also looks at the belief system and courses that they use to such $100's of thousands of dollars from their dedicated members.

Its a sober look at one of the most well thought out cults in the world and a good companion piece to other Scientology documentaries like going clear and books written by Jenny Mascavige and others.

As well if your going to watch this its a good idea to go to the Operation Clambake site which is run by former scientologists who try to help people escape.

http://www.xenu.net/

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: