View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:42 PM   #242
Texas Flames Fan
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
That's a bold faced lie. There was a fear that Texas Health Resources would be dropped by BCBS, but that stalemate was resolved late last year. They were the last hospital group to sign on with BCBS. Try again. Based on your description that means you are in Houston and near the Texas Medical Center. All of the Texas Medical Centers take BCBS. Verified through the BCBS a website. Man, if you're going to continue to lie at least make it something that no one can verify in 20 seconds of work.
I said I live outside of Houston. And everything else I have said is very unfortunately true. I am looking for a new provider and have meetings tomorrow and will keep you all updated if you are interested.

One thing that was mentioned by another poster earlier has stayed with me and that was Canadians pay $25,000/year for a family of 4 for healthcare. I think that may be fairly accurate. My question would be is every Canadian paying for this or what is the percentage of Canadians that pay that rate? Meaning what age, wage and general % of the population that pays that rate compared to the people that pay zero and do not contribute. The next question would be is what percentage is increasing, the payers or the takers?