View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #10
Lego Man
Hero

Exp:

I have nothing against PC gaming, but I just never feel like gaming when I'm on my computer. For that reason, I'll always be a console gamer - or at least a couch gamer if you know what I mean.

I'll be grabbing a PS4 during Christmas 2014 (hopefully a price drop by then!?), and I'll eventually pick up a WiiU on the cheap when all the Mario and Zelda games have been released and the console is like $150.

For now I have a ton of games to catch up on like Borderlands, Skyrim, and Skyward Sword - not to mention The Last of Us and that Southpark RPG.

To be honest though, in the last year 90% of my gaming was Fifa13. So addicting.

Unless Sony really screwed up, I was always planning on getting the new Playstation 4. For that reason alone, I'm so happy about all the negativity that Xbox1 is receiving. I still think most people will have forgot or gotten used to the idea of being spied on by launch date and Xb1 will probs do well.

It also sucks that you have to be a PS+ member to play online though. That was the reason I chose PS3 over 360, and I doubt they will continue to offer so many free games when EVERYONE is subscribed.
Lego Man is offline   Reply With Quote