View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #13
BOSSY
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Cowboys are a great program... My son played two years for coach Woodson and two years for coach Cooper and loved every minute of it... The Cowboys teach the game well with a strong emphasis on respect - my son is a much better person for it. He has spent the past three winters working out with coach Woodson's son who starred with UofC and is now in camp with the Toronto Argos.

I actually played the first two seasons of the program back when I was a kid and believe it or not Coach Cooper was my coach... I still have a strong relationship with him.

On the coaching front I have many seasons as a baseball and hockey coach and made a living as a college baseball head coach for six-years with three seasons coaching pro... Additionally I've spent seven years as an area scout for the Expos and with Oakland. I am was a level-4 NCCP instructor through Baseball Canada and met many great coaches and players through that who are still good friends.

As said earlier in this thread you will know a good coach when they know they can learn from everyone and share their knowledge and experience with anybody who wants to learn. Coaching is a fraternity and good coaches realize that weather they are in the bigs or on a sandlot - we are all the same.
BOSSY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BOSSY For This Useful Post: