View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:49 PM   #922
Resolute 14
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Familia View Post
To re-state for those mentally incapable of reading, my comment was about Der specifically and was based on my experiences of the man. Am I not allowed to pass judgement on someone based on what I have seen, heard and experienced myself? People do this every second of every day including all of you. No one is liked by the entire world. So get off your high horse DiontheDman. I'm not the only guy in this city that dislikes that man. Get over it. I'm sure Der doesn't give a #### what I think of him just like how I don't give a #### what anyone on here thinks of me. Oh And I stand by my comment, I think he is a scummy lawyer.
You are certainly allowed to pass judgment. But, as noted, when you choose to do so in a public forum, the public can pass judgment right back. And we all see you throwing a temper tantrum in the direction of someone who's greatest 'crime', it appears, was to defend the killer of someone you knew. Certainly you have failed to actually support your claim with any kind of argument. It is rather obvious that you still have some dramatic emotional issues stemming from the death of your acquaintance. For myself, I hope you someday manage to find peace.
Resolute 14 is offline   Reply With Quote