View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #16
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

None of the choices are exactly Cherry.

I think Trudeau has lost the election, and the pummeling from Mulcair and Harper who both would relish destroying Trudeau is about to begin, and I don't think that Justin will be able to handle it as he's not good at thinking on the fly. I think he's going to get embarrassed in the debate and now that the press that used to love him has turned on him that the Liberals are going to lose seats to the NDP, and Liberal voters who don't want Mulcair in the Prime Ministers seat. I believe that if that happens that the Liberal old guard will push Trudeau out of politics.

I can't vote for the NDP because I just don't believe in their platform and while Mulcair is a good man, I don't believe in his personal standings. I think he'd be a disaster for this province if elected.

This is it for Harper, this is the last election, since I vote in every election, I'll probably vote for him, he still aligns closest in terms of policy to me.

I tend to think that the Conservatives will probably lose some seats that they have now, but gain seats in some ridings that might be traditionally Liberal that strategically vote for the Conservatives to block the NDP.

I think that we'll see a narrow Conservative majority, as late in the election, the Cons will play up a possible NDP Liberal coalition under Mulcair.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: