View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 02:13 AM   #282
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
I spent the last month on Gilligan's Island - binge watching all of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

Excellent series both.

I think they did a very good job in showing what it is like being a legal aid public defender and elder law attorney. I loved the scenes of Jimmy with the elders.

Chuck is an excellent character - so well played by David St Hubbins. I like what Chuck said - do a good job and the clients will come. Maybe in season two we find out what caused him to invent the allergy to electricity.

Kim and Betsy are so sexy, in completely different ways. Kim as the faithful friend, Betsy for her crazy confidence.

Will there be a body count on Saul to rival Breaking Bad (269)?

I knew a lawyer that became a "Slipping Jimmy". He is disbarred now. I always wondered what caused that worm to turn. Probably greed, wanting to seem important, pressure from bad clients.

Better Call Saul Receives 7 Emmy Nominations Including Best Drama, Actor, Supporting Actor and Writing

http://www.amc.com/shows/better-call...or-and-writing
Chuck seemed like a great guy all around, till it was shown he was the guy working against Saul.

His brother turns over a new leaf, works his ass off, and he can't find it in his heart to forgive him of his past, even while his brother is taking care of him (for an imaginary disease may I add). What a jerk.

I hope electric waves do end up killing him! Hah!

But your right, he was/is a good character, and seemed like a super guy till the end there. Obviously, he's got problems of his own.
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote