View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #91
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOT View Post
Oh my man. Seriously I think of anyone you need to hit a joint right now and relax. Delete these people from facebook if they are so annoying. I wonder if people say the same when you say "OMG!!! St Patty's DAY!!!!" and think you are a loser for wanting to get drunk for no reason.
I'm sure it would be annoying if I did that.

Quote:
On average I drink once every two months and you don't see me slamming these people at the bar for having to be drunk to have fun, whether it is St Pattys Day, New Years or just a Saturday night.
I don't give a rat's ass about people smoking pot. If it makes them happy, then go for it.

Quote:
To each their own and if your only purpose is to bitch about people posting on facebook and other internetz sites you should step back from the computer for the day.
Really? Because people don't use this site to bitch about other trivial things?

Quote:
It's the bitching and whining that annoys me. If you don't like it stay away from this thread, facebook or any circles of people you see around town today. It's like you take it personally that people enjoy smoking weed and have a day to celebrate doing so, but doing the same for getting drunk is A-OK!
Come on, I don't take it that seriously. The only reason I bring it up is because I don't understand why you need an excuse to smoke pot when you were likely going to do it anyways. I've never understood that about drinking either. If you like to drink, then drink. You don't need a special occasion to do it.
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote