View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 08:06 AM   #36
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
So...do you think that the Deluxe pass is still "a total ripoff and a joke", then?

I am really curious, because opinion on them really seems to run hot or cold, no in-between. Especially since, speaking to your earlier "oversell" comment...they will sell as many Deluxe passes as the Expo would hold of patrons, if they could. There is no cap on the sales of the pass. All it really does is get you the hour early entry, and a shot at some "first come, first serve" freebies.
Good question. I'm a little chapped that I had to show up super early yesterday. I lined up at 1115am for our noon entry. All so that I could run to the store to claim my stuff.

I did not go back near either store location but I imagine it was line up like crazy yesterday too.

The early entry was nice. I liked being able to shop in relative peace and quiet.

I'd say it isn't a total joke but I am not a fan of the fact that they clearly oversell it. I won't be doing it again. It just wasn't worth it.

If I got caught in another hour long line up to claim my stuff I'd still be pissed.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote