View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
Da_Chief
Franchise Player

Exp:

He's a legend, totally changed New Zealand cricket. I love the aggressive style. It's fun looking at Kiwis's scorecard this match, anyone who made runs did it over 100 strike rate. Hopefully he goes out on a winning note, he still has years left but at least we will still see him in franchise cricket.

I'm a Pakistan fan so I can appreciate that style. The last few years Pakistan teams have totalled been neutered and I hate that. Hopefully with Misbah's retirement, they can get back to playing Pakistan cricket.

PSL (Pakistan Super League) - Similar to IPL, franchise cricket. The games have been close and fun. They are at semi-final stage.

Asia Cup - Also T20 matches between Asian team just ahead of the T20 World cup will start Feb 24th. Chance for players to get into a good rhythm. The most heated rivalry in the world, Pakistan vs India, will be played on Feb 27th.

T20 World Cup - The stars will be in India to put on a show. If you want to try cricket, watch this tournament. Runs will be plenty, wickets will be plenty. Some amazing catches and huge 6ers will take place.
Da_Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Da_Chief For This Useful Post: