View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 01:55 PM   #2005
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourque's Twin View Post
I remember seeing Bouma and Monahan 2 seasons ago at Charcut (not Charbar lol). Bouma had a massive cast on his hand, and I posted saying that Bouma isn't coming back soon. I got lambasted for not providing "evidence", but the Flames hadn't released any information on him, so I didn't want to get super specific on the forum. I have much better things to do than troll an internet forum. As a fan of the team, I know others would appreciate hearing about what I saw.

Scorpion posts a lot, but he doesn't make things up. He's earned the right to post speculation or hearsay.

I have heard lots about Gaudreau's off-ice antics from what I consider reliable sources. However, I'm not sharing them here because people will go insane, just like they have in the "miss the bus in NYC" thread.
Same here from a sharing information from a reliable sources perspective.

Have shared information I have received with friends, or posters that I feel are reliable via DM, but I don't post anything that is somewhat "controversial" on the actual message board because it generates a bigger headache then its worth.